Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tadpoles and Frogs

Enjoying a book together
Pin punching work

Parts of the Fish Puzzle

Mandala

The boys busy at work
Sound boxes (Keenan); Lacing (Roc)

Pouring water

Theme: Tadpoles and Frogs
We read about tadpoles and frogs, and learned a little poem about a little frog named "Tiny Tim". You might want to practice this at home - they loved it!

"I have a Little Frog"

I have a little frog, his name is Tiny Tim
I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim
He drank up all the water
He ate up all the soap
And then he burped out loud
From a bubble in his throat!

New work on shelf: Life cycle of the Frog - we have a tray set up with a felt mat, number cards 1-4, and 4 models of the different stages of the life cycle of a frog. They get the felt mat out, and then place in order the different models and numbers.

No comments: