Hello Everyone!
School time is almost here - we will be starting preschool on Tuesday, August 11th. I will be emailing parents a registration/release form to fill out in the next few days. Please bring the completed form with you on the first day of school. As far as our school calendar goes, we will be following the American Leadership Academy (ALA) school calendar so we will have no school during the weeks or days ALA is off.
For a.m. session attendees, please do not bring a snack sack. For p.m. attendees, please make sure that your child has eaten lunch before coming to preschool. I will have crackers, fruit and water available for snacks. Also, please DO NOT send a backpack with your child. I will have folders to store their work here at school. I suggest a big shoe box to store the work they bring home.
Our a.m. session:
Lindsey Mortensen
Gracie Taylor
Kade Richins
Luke Andersen
Our p.m. session:
Cole Evans
Emmarie Ellsworth
Roc Lundell
Ella Finter
I am excited for this new school year! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the curriculum, schedule, etc. Thanks again!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment