I have 2 spots open in our afternoon session class which meets at 12:15-2:15. Email me if you are interested.
Fall 2009 Schedule:
A.M. Session: FULL
P.M. Session: 2 Openings
*Update 7/16: A.M. Session - 1 opening, P.M. Session - 1 opening
*Update 7/27: A.M. Session - FULL, P.M. Session - 1 opening
*Update 7/30: A.M. Session - FULL, P.M. Session - FULL
Fall 2010 Schedule:
A.M. Session: FULL
P.M. Session: Not Available *Please email or comment if you want to be added to my interest list.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I desperately wish I lived there so Caitlyne could spend her last year of preschool with you!
hey there. not sure if she's already on the list, but if not I would love for Cali to be in the A.M. session starting Fall 2010!
Thanks for everything!
Hey Rinna,
I plan on having Ella continue next year with you. I think Jackson will have to wait till 2011 cause he just seems like he wont be old enough.
Post a Comment