School is officially over! I am excited that summer is finally here, but I will also miss my students at preschool. Over the course of the last year, we read over 70 books, from reference-type books that the boys love, to chapter books (My Father's Dragon series). Last week, I gathered all the books we have read all year and I could barely fit them on my display bookshelf.
Our preschool graduation was on Tuesday, May 19, and the boys did great with the program. Jace led us in saying the pledge and singing the national anthem. Then we sang Song in My Heart before showing off what we learned. The boys sang our continent song, identified the 7 continents, and recited 60 phonograms for all the parents to hear. It was great! Then we sang the all-time favorite Rocketship Run, and then I handed the certificates out, then we watched our preschool video for 2008-2009.
*** If any of you parents want a copy on DVD, I will be happy to burn you a copy, just provide me with a DVD disc. You may also save a copy of the photos on our blog to your computer by clicking on the photo (it will open a new window with a large picture) and then saving it from there. The photo will obviously not be the same resolution as the one I have on my computer but will be good enough to print a 4 x 6 copy.
Parents, thanks for your support and for letting me be a part of your child's preschool experience!













1 comment:
We miss you already! Thank you for doing such a fantastic job with Keenan! We appreciate all of your time and dedication.
I can't wait for Cali to join you class in Fall 2010! YEAH!!!
Post a Comment