Wednesday, May 26, 2010

preschool graduation

Today was preschool's graduation/achievement day! The kids sang their favorite songs (I had them choose beforehand) and did so well! I am so proud of the great job all my students have done this past year. They are such a wonderful and smart group of children. It has been a pleasure to be their teacher!!!

These were their unofficial preschool portraits that I took of them, and gave them a copy of it with their graduation certificates.  I set up a little stage downstairs and put up a curtain backdrop and hung their portraits  on it.  I made all their graduation caps - those wearing black caps are pre-kindergarten, and those wearing white caps have one more year left of preschool.  Five of my preschoolers are beginning readers, and can read simple sentences and blend phonetic words really well.
Back row: me, Zack, Luke, Kade, Cole; Front row: Anaya, Ella, Lindsey, Emmarie

No comments: