Hello!
After today's parent meetings, this is the final class list for next week:
M/W 11:30 - 1:30
Kade Richins
Luke Andersen
Roc Lundell
Cole Evans
T/Th 11:30 - 1:30
Emmarie Ellsworth
Lindsey Mortensen
Ella Finter
Anaya Andrews
See you Monday Aug 10 or Tuesday Aug 11!
If you are seriously interested in registering your child for Fall 2010, please add your name and age of child (in the Fall '10) in the comments section. I have been getting a lot of requests to add to the interest list, and this way I will have them in one spot.
Parents of current attendees, please check your emails for the school calendar in case I gave you the wrong schedule at the open house today.
Thanks!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fall 2010 Interest: Ty Andersen & Bryce Andersen (will be entering kindergarten the next year)
I would be interested in Mazden attending. He will be a young 3. He turns 3 on October 4th, 2010 but I think your program would be a great introduction to social/tactile stimuli.
if you can take him again, I'd love Cole to come next year, too, Rinna!! (he'll be 4 next fall) and entering kindergarten in 2011
Post a Comment